Oh My! Adam and I have been absolutely blown away by the support, love and messages since I wrote the blog on Monday evening and even more so since the crowd funding page last night. we can not thank you all enough for your kind words and making disney happen for us. We've not told the boys yet...it's all happened so fast!
The irony is certainly not lost on us that today is the anniversary of my 1st Chemo selfie with Jo... how long ago that all feels.
So all we can say from the bottom of our hearts is thank you!
We have also been blessed with lots of kind offers of all sorts of things that will make amazing memories..
Obviously we have already done the build a bear which has been a big hit with Luke and he is taking Mummy bear (mine to bed with him) and traded one of his old bears to sleep with me!
But some amazingly kind offers of practical help and making memories and momentos which is just amazing.
SO thanks go to the following for:
Everyone who has given and shared the crowd giving page... amazing.. lots of your messages on that have caused leakage in a nice way
- Kath who is coming to help the boys with making memory boxes.
- Carli at Mac&Maddy who already made a beautiful present for Adam for Christmas after the order books closed and is doing the finger print keepsakes for the boys for me.
-Glenda at GC Craft Cabin who we are visiting next week to make pottery as a family.
- Noemi Dorgu who is taking a walk with us all and her camera to capture some family time at the weekend.
- Carl who I am yet to fully chat to but we have a plan that may come together.
- Adam B who has put feelers out re Disney..
so things I have booked up already are:
Sunday family time walk and a trip with Nana and Pops to Bletchley Park
Tuesday - Spa day with Jo! then Jake and I are off to a Parkrun celebration evening with Kate and Ash
Friday - Date lunch at Luton Hoo for Adam and I
Sunday - Girlie Take That Evening while Adam is out at a gig too.
Feb Half term - Disney Paris!!
18th Feb - Family canal boat trip with my brothers and families and Pappy and Grandma with fish and chip delivery!
So already lots of nice plans that are in the making.. and so many more in the pipeline...
Oh and Adam made another lush meal from our fresh tasty box last night too... so the skills are improving!